Yugioh Utopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Utopia

The World of Cards

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread

Go down 
+18
Lyris1034
TagForceHatGuy
Geust-123456789
Alex982
MrNobody
StarlightLaura
Rawkobo
Rua The ToolBoss
Le Squirte Squad
Azali
Nixivius
Gemini
ZeXaL - Yuma Tsukumo
Mr. Grimm
Final Light - M
Blaze29
Naruhi
Plump Nemesis
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plump Nemesis

Plump Nemesis

[DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread Empty
PostSubject: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Profile Found here: https://yugiohutopia.forumotion.com/t1-dmg-rp-yu-gi-oh-dimensional-cyberspace

Use this thread for posting characters and all Character Discussion.

Appearance:

Name: Sena Hikari
Alliance: Player, then Numbers Rebellion, and finally Photon Empire

Personality: Sena is a passionate, fiery girl who is usually very ill-tempered. When not angry, she's always kind and watches out for people she can call "friend". The closer they are to her, the more affectionate she is. This can get to the point of clinging onto the relationship. When it comes to people she dislikes, which would be evildoers such as "King" most of the time, she needs not to know their full story, for she will hate them with a raging fire that burns mightier than hellfire.

The woman argues with her partner: Vylon Cube, a lot. They're actually great friends and consider each other to be irreplaceable. But for some ungodly reason, they will ceaselessly bicker when given the chance.

On top of all this, she loves Duel Monsters with all of her heart. The game and the creatures alike.

Special Cards: Vylon Omega, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, Number 20: Giga Brilliant, Number 61: Volcasarus, Number 19: Freezerdon

Spirit Partner: Vylon Cube
Ace Card: Vylon Omega
Main Deck: Vylon, later Photon
Additional Decks: Sacred, Photon

Appearance:

Name: "King"
Alliance: Ruler of King's Empire
Personality: King acts a maniacal Game Master, as a pure-blooded insane tyrant. The madman has little to no compassion and only desires total conquest. He is not intimidated by those with arrogance, as in his world, his prowess is absolute. He enjoys nothing more than a fun game, which is why he will constantly bend things to his enjoyment. Just for the sake of making things more entertaining.
Special Cards: ???

Spirit Partner: Chaos Goddess
Ace Card: ???
Main Deck: ???
Additional Decks: ???

Last edited by Plump Nemesis on Thu May 31, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naruhi
Admin
Naruhi

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Naruhi Sakata
Alliance: Crimson Dragon
Personality: Naruhi is an unpredictable man, he can be happy in one minute and trying to toss you into the lake the next, but his heart is always in the right place.....most of the time.
Special Cards: Red Dragon Archfiend, Red Nova Dragon

Spirit Partner: Dark Resonator
Ace Card: Dark Highlander, King of Divine Punishment
Main Deck: Soul Resonance (Fiend Deck with Resonators)
Additional Decks: Wicked Alliance (The Wicked Gods), Hmm Madden (Gravekeepers)

Last edited by Naruhi on Mon May 28, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohutopia.forumotion.com
Blaze29

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Name:Blaze Toshiki
Allaince:Crimson Dragon
Personality:Loves to Duel,helps others,keeps his cool,and is fun to be around Smile
Special Card:Stardust Dragon,Shooting Star Dragon
Spirit partner:Junk Synchron
Ace Card:Stardust Dragon

Main Deck:New Light V3
Additional Decks:Neo Heroes

Appearance: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread Npchaojudai

Last edited by Blaze29 on Sun May 27, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Final Light - M

Final Light - M

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:55 pm

[DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread 361848_1332231967727_400_300

Name: Hail Daven
Alliance: Crimson
Personality: Hail is a Chilled out person with a layed back attitude. It sometimes makes people wonder why he's never angry. His Presence sends a feeling of Home when your around him. Hail Loves dueling and He either will take it seriously or just joke around the whole time.
Special cards: E-Hero Neos, Masked HERO Acid
Spirit Partner: Card Ejector
Ace Card: E-Hero Neos
Main Deck: Neo Space
Other Deck: Elemental/Masked HEROS
Weilder of Number 10 Illumiknight

Last edited by Final Light - M on Thu May 31, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grimm

Mr. Grimm

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Appearance: Tall, Kinda Muscular Male, Dreads, Face Painted in a Skull Pattern, Wearing a Bulletproof Vest with Leather Pants and Combat Boots, Drives a Motorcycle named "Reaper". Motorcycle is also his Duel Disk
Name: Daniel Grimm (Mr. Grimm)
Alliance: Otherverse Forces
Personality: Quiet, Easily Tempered, Likes to be a "smart" type person
Special Card: Yata-Garasu

Spirit Partner: Yata-Garasu
Ace Card: Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi
Main Deck: Restless Spirits
Additional Decks: Magical Spellcasters, True Guardians

Last edited by Mr. Grimm on Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZeXaL - Yuma Tsukumo

ZeXaL - Yuma Tsukumo

PostSubject: Sasuke Kurei   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:03 pm

[DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread Anime+boy
Name: Sasuke Kurei
Personality: Sasuke is a very honest person. He helps people when they are in danger. He has a kickback attitude and dueling is his passion. He is very fun to be around.
Special Cards: Black-Winged Dragon, Scrap Dragon, Blood Mephist, Dark End Dragon

Spirit Partner: Blackwing - Gale the whirlwind
Ace Card: Black-Winged Dragon
Main Deck: Blackwings
Additional Decks: Hieratic

Last edited by ZeXaL - Yuma Tsukumo on Sat May 26, 2012 3:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Appearance:[DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread BlackCoatAnimeGuy
Name: Vayne Avalon
Personality: Vayne is a serious badass type the kind of person u know will have ur back when it counts, he always keeps his distance and prefers to work alone, hes quick to state hes team members faults and weak points and is also quick to analyze his mistakes, hes also skilled enough to know when someone is a hindrance to the mission and is always quick on removing any Hindrance to the path he chooses (don't be one plz).he has hidden sides to him too if u wanna know watch him and see.
His Spirit 'Twilight Rose Knight'Is a focus on relaxing Let this go type who always contradicts her masters orders but when the 2 work together there unstoppable.
Special Cards: T.G Halberd Cannon,Black Rose Dragon
Spirit Partner: Twilight Rose Knight
Ace Card: Black Rose Dragon
Main Deck: Rose Garden
Additional Decks:Total Gear

Last edited by Gemini on Sat May 26, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plump Nemesis

Plump Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:16 pm

There cannot be two holders of the Signer Stardust Dragon
Back to top Go down
Nixivius

Nixivius

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Appearance: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread Anime-boy-sofa-cartoon
Name: Nixivius Vel
Alliance: Photon Empire
Personality: Apathetic. Won't bow to anyone, nor will he serve anything but the cause he chooses. An icy person by nature, he cares for few, but will go to unimagineable lengths for them and, while possessing a gentle heart, will mercilessly annihilate any who stand as obstacles. Outside of battle, he is much more lax, preferring to take naps and eat rather than do much of anything else. He weilds the Ephemeral Disk; a duel disk molded from spiritual energy he manipulates from his connection with his monsters and the spirit world. It assumes the design of whatever he desires. This coordinates with the Ephemeral Gazer he can summon. He carries a standard back-up disk and gazer, in the event that he is incapable of manifesting any energy. In order to move more effeciently, he has also developed the ability to summon energy to his shoes to create spiritual skates.
Special Cards: None.

Spirit Partner:Gem-Knight Garnet
Ace Card: Gem-Knight Ruby
Main Deck: Gem-Knights
Additional Decks: Batterymen, Gusto

Last edited by Nixivius on Tue May 29, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azali

Azali

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Apperance(Same as my Avatar)
Name: Azali Natsumi
Alliance: Player [not currently in a Faction]
Persona: Azali is a relatively calm girl, staying quiet until spoken too. However despite that fact, she can get extremely active in a duel and show no signs of her Anti Social Personality. She isn't one to make enemies, nor one to make friends either due to her Anti-Social nature. Despite that however, she can make friends easily, if she starts conversations.
Special Cards: None.
Spirit Partner: Dark Magician Girl
Ace Card: Sorcerer of Dark Magic
Deck- Name: In Destiny's hand lie 3 cards
Deck Type: Magicians Secret Village (Spell casters)
other Decks: None

Last edited by Azali on Sat May 26, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Noticed an Error*)
Back to top Go down
Le Squirte Squad

Le Squirte Squad

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Name: Miles Iris
Alliance: Crimson
Personality: An outgoing, tenacious and attractive young fellow. Mild natured but can get aggressive when dueling. Eager to meet new duelist and travel the world. Laid back at times, known for lack of maturity and idiocy.
Special Cards: Ancienty Fairy Dragon
Spirit Partner: Trust Guardian
Ace Card: Master Hyperion
Main Deck: Agents W/ Light Compilation
Additional Decks: Gem-Knights
Back to top Go down
Rua The ToolBoss

Rua The ToolBoss

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:13 am

Appearance: A Mechanic's Jumpsuit With Goggles on for a 13 year old
Name: Rua Kurata
Alliance:Crimson Dragon
Personality:Same As Anime Rua
Special Cards:Power Tool Dragon, Life Stream Dragon
Spirit Partner: Morphtronic Celfon
Ace Card: Power Tool Dragon
Main Deck: Morphtronic
Additional Deck: TBD

Last edited by Rua The ToolBoss on Sat May 26, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plump Nemesis

Plump Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:17 am

People missing "Appearance" need to add that.
Back to top Go down
ZeXaL - Yuma Tsukumo

ZeXaL - Yuma Tsukumo

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:53 am

Plump Nemesis wrote:

my appearance is my picture of the left
Back to top Go down
Rawkobo
Admin
Rawkobo

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am

Appearance:

Name: Oliver Fabul

Alliance: King's Empire

Personality/History: Oliver seems a little eccentric to be working with someone as maniacal as King. A very tender person, he pursues what he believes to be the truth among the darkness of both good and evil, placed in conflict over the Numbers. He believes the cards shape the duelist, and that every duel is a story to be told, shaped through the images each card leaves imprinted on the field. His Lightray deck reflects his personality in its devotion to its cause, cycling the power of the LIGHT attribute to fuel a path to success and understanding.

Originally, Oliver fought without the Number cards King was more than willing to bestow upon him, as he believed such power would destroy him if he added it to the already potent abilities of the holy clan. Yet, when he realized the armies of man shunned him all the same, he was forced to claim the madman's gifts in order to obtain knowledge of how to handle his situation.

What he instead discovered was the true darkness of war, and what the end result would be if neither side changed stances.

Using this knowledge, Oliver fights on the side of King as a victim of the truth sealed within the Numbers, slowly corrupting his very being. He hopes that he will not be consumed by the harsh, yet pure information he has obtained, so that he may perhaps warn the other factions.

Yet his spirit partner, Honest, the one who helped him to begin his quest for truth, has begun to fade...indicating it is not long before Oliver too fades into the madness King wields with an iron fist...

Special Cards: Number 16: Shock Master, Number 25: Force Focus, Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon, Honest

Spirit Partner: Honest

Ace Card: Lightray Diabolos

Main Deck: Oliver uses a Lightray deck revolving around the banishing of monsters to use additional effects. His deck also contains various Exceed capabilities based around the LIGHT element for the sake of the deck's support base.

Additional Decks: Watts, Constellar.

Last edited by Rawkobo on Tue May 29, 2012 4:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:53 pm

ZeXaL - Yuma Tsukumo wrote:
Plump Nemesis wrote:

And ppl this is a subjection and a request if Ur deck does not contain: Stardust,Red Dragon,Power Tool, Ancient Fairy, or Black Rose then plz join the other armies (makes sense the 5 dragon card holders r the only crimson dragon link)
Back to top Go down
StarlightLaura

StarlightLaura

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Appearance: The image should sum it up really [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread 3743692986_57b6b6738d

Name: Natsuki Kamiya
Alliance:Photon Empire
Personality:A carefree girl who carries the strength of the Light, she is always caring for everyone else and normally tries to make friends as often as she can. But still, being the naive girl she is, she tends to make mistakes which can have some pretty bad repercussions.
Special Cards: Fabled Ragin, Fabled Valkyrus, The Fabled Kudabbi and The Fabled Unicore
Spirit Partner: Fabled Krus, the small doll like partner of Natsuki who is always shy and really should lighten up.
Ace Card: Fabled Leviathan
Main Deck: Fabled
Additional Deck: N/A

Last edited by StarlightLaura on Sat May 26, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rawkobo
Admin
Rawkobo

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Gemini wrote:
Plump Nemesis wrote:

And ppl this is a subjection and a request if Ur deck does not contain: Stardust,Red Dragon,Power Tool, Ancient Fairy, or Black Rose then plz join the other armies (makes sense the 5 dragon card holders r the only crimson dragon link)

I think that the "Signer Dragon" forces revolve more around those with Synchros, unless you're saying people with stuff like Fableds belong with the Photon Empire, since, using Casey's character as an example, Vylons run Synchros frequently.

That being said, it brings to question where a Utopia player would be in all of this.
Back to top Go down
Plump Nemesis

Plump Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Gemini wrote:
Plump Nemesis wrote:

Life Stream Dragon is the Signer Dragon, not Power Tool. And you forgot Black-Winged Dragon.

People without Signer Dragons can be allied with the Crimson Dragon. Rua, before Life Stream or even the Heart Mark being revealed in WC10, was with the Signers but did not have a Signer Dragon. So it's fine. They can be Crimson Dragon Worshippers.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Plump Nemesis wrote:
Gemini wrote:
Plump Nemesis wrote:

Life Stream Dragon is the Signer Dragon, not Power Tool. And you forgot Black-Winged Dragon.

People without Signer Dragons can be allied with the Crimson Dragon. Rua, before Life Stream or even the Heart Mark being revealed in WC10, was with the Signers but did not have a Signer Dragon. So it's fine. They can be Crimson Dragon Worshippers.
Dam that makes toomuch sense 4 me to argue >.>
Back to top Go down
MrNobody

MrNobody

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Steven Kiyo

Alliance: Numbers Rebals

Personality: Despite his wild and battle-hungry attitude, he does have a sense of honor and respects strength and determination

Special cards: Number 17: Levithan Dragon, Number 39: Utopia

Spirit Partner: Gagaga Magician

Ace Card: Number 39: Utopia

Main Deck: Semi-Gagaga themed

Additional Deck: Gemini

Last edited by MrNobody on Wed May 30, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bripam15
Alex982

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:53 am

appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Alex

Alliance:Number Rebals

Personality: calm, the type of guy that never want to see the innocent people suffer and never let no one touch his cards or something that he have

Special Card: Number 8: Heraldry King Genome Heriter and Number 40: Gimmick Puppet Heaven's String

Spirit Partner: Grapha the Dragon God of Dark World

ace card : Number 8: Heraldry King Genome Heriter

Deck: Dark Heraldry Deck

Additional deck: Red-Eyes Themed Deck, Skull Servant themed deck

Last edited by Alex982 on Tue May 29, 2012 12:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Geust-123456789

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:07 am

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Zombie Grandpa
Alliance: Photon's Empire

Personality: Zombie Grandpa is a senile man. He has a knack of mistaking everyone for his non-existent Grand-daughter or Grandson. Sometimes Grandaddy lets Zombie Master perform a temporary soul fusion in which Zombie master overrides the duel, this proving how much trust they have for each other.

Special Cards: DoomKaiser Dragon

Spirit Partner: Zombie master
Ace Card: Ally of Justice Catastor
Main Deck: Zombies
Additional Decks: Zon-b

Last edited by Geust-123456789 on Thu May 31, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plump Nemesis

Plump Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:18 am

Geust-123456789 wrote:
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Zombie Grandpa
Alliance: Marik's Evil Council of Doom

Personality: ZG is a senile man.

Special Cards: Red-Eyes zombie Dragon

Spirit Partner: Plaguespreader Zombie
Ace Card: Red-eyes zombie dragon
Main Deck: Zombies
Additional Decks: Vampire

You didn't try to read the guidelines for the Profiles, did you?
Back to top Go down
TagForceHatGuy

TagForceHatGuy

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Appearance: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread 2voCB

Name: Drang Zunska
Alliance: Otherverse Forces
Nicknames: The Contractor

Personality: Quiet, moves at his own pace, cynical, will not hesitate to let someone else die to continue the life of a larger group, is neither friend nor foe, has no opinion on the things that happen to him, a ghastly fellow would be an understatement.

The Visor is to implement for his blindness, he has no eyes, his Visor scans the immediate area and creates an image in his mind depicting what is around him, however places where signals are low, he cannot see at all, cynical or not he is positive about duel monsters as is the only thing that allows him to think clearly, showing some glimmer of unintelligibility.

He was blinded by a duel spirit in order for him to communicate with it, only those who have had clouded or unclear minds may see Drang's Duel Spirit. Being the Blood Mephist, who is more a fatherly figure to Drang who was looked after by his grandfather.

Special Cards: Blood Mephist, Tiras, Keeper of Genesis, Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon, Fog King

Spirit Partner: Blood Mephist
Ace Card: Fog King, Later Darkness Neosphere
Main Deck: Low Cost Summon Beatdown, Later a Dark World Deck Featuring Blood Mephist
Additional Decks: Dark World, Dark Counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread   [DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DMG RP] Dimensional Cyberspace Character Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next