Yugioh Utopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Utopia

The World of Cards

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace

Go down 
+3
Alex982
StarlightLaura
Plump Nemesis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Plump Nemesis

Plump Nemesis

[DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace Empty
PostSubject: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Hello all of you poor, miserable fools. This is your God speaking. And I mean that literally. To you worthless creatures, I have taken down your foolish ruler: Ancient Fairy Dragon. Which means your world belongs to ME now. ... Quite frankly, I must say, you're all more boring than I thought. Which leads me to my next point, and you're going to LOVE this bit. I'm going to flare things up here in this dull universe and make it my personal Playground. This world is but a small stepping stone in my rise to the highest throne, so I figured I should still make use out of such an uninteresting world.

I'm transforming this place into a setting for a Massive Multiplayer Online Game, as humans would refer to it as. Why am I using their term? It's simple. They're the players. I already have my Numbers hunting for whatever mortals they deem 'worthy' of playing my amazing game. They will be your masters unless I order you. They will play for many reasons: To be the best, to find the truth, or maybe to go home and cry to their human mothers.

As long as I breathe, sitting in this gigantic Spirit World Castle, you WILL obey my command, and you WILL play this game.

Trust me, your lives depend on it.

As do yours, dear players. Kekeke...

- King

The Spirit World that homes what are said to be the true natures of "Duel Monsters" has been conquered by some sort of arrogant brute. He has sent his divine soldiers: "Numbers", to force you into a deep slumber with their psychic brain waves regular humans cannot withstand. You awaken in a blue cyberspace with an enormous database of all Duel Monsters cards. You are asked to enter your Real Name and select your partner. You try to input a different name, but the system responses with an error and a very nerve-wrecking 'kekeke!'.

Nervously doing so, you are very lost as you enter the world, donning your duel disk. What is the full story?

Numbers:

Signer Dragons:

Photon Empire:

Otherverse Forces:

Rules/Guidelines:

1. No Godmodding/MetaGaming/PowerPlaying
This should be simple enough. Don't run blatant Top Tier decks, we're against that. No consistent One-Turn-Kills like Rank 6 Hieratics either, nor First-Turn-Kills of any sort. Doing either of those sucks the fun right out of the game. I also ask that you do not make your character somehow know everything. An extremely intelligent character will be permitted to eventually learn a good portion of the situation, but none of the completely unknown stuff. That counts as metagaming, and it is frowned upon. Finally, do not make your character god or anything stupid like that. You can have powerful cards, but nothing ridiculous. This includes blatant use of God Cards and whatnot. Ask a Game Master for permission before doing that.

2. Items
Items will not be allowed in the Roleplay until I decide. We have all decided that they will be completely unfair and thus, should be banned. God Cards will be an exception when they enter the story. The Seal of Orichalcos is not to be used for any RP duel under any circumstances.

3. Tomb of the Pharaoh
Gonna be blunt. Until further notice, any and all RP related scenes should not take place in here.

4. Respect those not Roleplaying
Simple enough. All Roleplaying should take place in Local Chat/Duel Chat only. And if a non-rper shows up, kindly inform them that the RP is going on and they should speak in Out-Of-Character (OOC). Using Parenthesis for speaking OOC.

5. Anime Effects
All Anime Effects of all cards are enabled.

6. Powered Up Forms
You do NOT evolve your monster without my say so. Shooting Star Dragon and other cards such as Life Stream Dragon and the Chaos Numbers will not be allowed until your evolution duel comes. Which you have to run by a Game Master first.

7. Numbers Stealing
Numbers were taken if the owner was defeated in ZeXal. In this RP, Numbers Stealing will not occur unless a character is permitted special powers to do so, which have to run by me.

Banlist: (All of the following are restricted to completely FORBIDDEN, Subject to change by a Game Master)
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Chaos End Ruler - Ruler of the Beginning and The End
Dark Magician of Chaos
Dark Strike Fighter
Elemental HERO Divine Neos
Obelisk the Tormentor
Slifer the Sky Dragon
Winged Dragon of Ra
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Camion, the Time Lord
Gabrion, the Time Lord
Hanion, the Time Lord
Michion, the Time Lord
Raphion, the Time Lord
Razion, the Time Lord
Tzafion, the Time Lord
Zadion, the Time Lord
Sephylon, the Ultimate Time Lord (Anime Effect)
Meklord Astro Mekanikle
Meklord Astro Dragon Asterisk
Loki, Lord of the Aesir
Thor, Lord of the Aesir
Odin, Father of the Aesir
Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
Rescue Cat
Rescue Rabbit

Brain Control
Card of Sanctity
Card of Safe Return
Change of Heart
Cold Wave
Delinquent Duo
Raigeki
Harpie's Feather Duster
Last Will
Mass Driver
Mirage of Nightmare
Painful Choice

Crush Card Virus
Clustering Wishes
Exchange of the Spirit
Imperial Order
Last Turn
Sixth Sense
Time Seal

Limited: (1 Copy per in the RP)
All cards not addressed listed under the Official Konami Limited Card list.

Pot of Greed
Graceful Charity

-

In the Character Thread, you will fill out these Profiles and post them:
Profile + Guidelines:

That's it. Any questions or suggestions, toss 'em here.

Last edited by Plump Nemesis on Tue May 29, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
StarlightLaura

StarlightLaura

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Awesome work Casey :3

And with this tidy organizable forum all should go swimmingly.
Back to top Go down
Alex982

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:41 pm

i have a question... can i take numbers from their owners if i defeat them?
Back to top Go down
Plump Nemesis

Plump Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:01 am

Alex982 wrote:
i have a question... can i take numbers from their owners if i defeat them?

No. Number Stealing has been removed from this RP.
Back to top Go down
Plump Nemesis

Plump Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:48 pm

The Roleplay is now in control of Rawkobo, known as Oliver Fabul in the RP and on DMG currently.
Back to top Go down
Rawkobo
Admin
Rawkobo

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Yes.

Everything is pretty much the same as it's been. Just ask me questions instead of Plump, 'k?

'K.
Back to top Go down
Rawkobo
Admin
Rawkobo

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:10 pm

Quick announcement:

At about 8 PM EST, report to the cafe's pavillion (the thing to the left of the cafe). I'll need you all to line up in some fashion so I can talk via local chat to all of you.

I'll post other information for you all that can't make it about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Rachelle

Rachelle

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Rawkobo wrote:
Quick announcement:

At about 8 PM EST, report to the cafe's pavillion (the thing to the left of the cafe). I'll need you all to line up in some fashion so I can talk via local chat to all of you.

What if we can't make it?
Back to top Go down
Plump Nemesis

Plump Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Rachelle wrote:
Rawkobo wrote:
Quick announcement:

What if we can't make it?

Rawkobo wrote:
Back to top Go down
Rawkobo
Admin
Rawkobo

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Notes from the GM:

1) Plot advancement doesn't happen every day. Duel to practice your skills as an RPer as well as a duelist to prepare for the next event in the story. You don't play DnD every day to advance the story, okay? That's just stupid.

2) Watch the forums for a staple list that may result in some additional card bans.
Back to top Go down
Geust-123456789

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:30 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Lyris1034

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Quote :
Duel Monsters Genesis - MrNobody: From what I've been told. the RP was cancel due to to many people bitching about stuff.
Is this true? If so, since when? I'll really miss the RP...
P.S.: My disappearance was from school, the after-school program, and my bedtime. Sorry if that worried all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace   [DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DMG RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Cyberspace
Page 1 of 1